Search This Blog

Bridgets Blog Page

Hi Everyone!















Please bare with me I am new to this blog thing and Im not real sure about what Im doing. Thanks for coming to my blog, and I hope I dont bore you too much while Im learning how to do this stuff.















Sunday, October 25, 2015

I am now a Independant Stampin Up Demonstrator! And I really enjoy it. I am new to all of it and have not got the hang of all the how tos etc,... but if you would like to visit my stamp site and want to check out our sales and all the really cool Christmas Stamp sets and dies all you have to do is go to www.bridgetwillis.stampinup.net  and that will get you there. We have new weekly deals every Tuesday, as well as a clearance section with some AWESOME deals. And if you have any questions, just e-mail me and I will get  right back to you. Thanks for yourhttp://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bridgetwillis/ business Happy Stampin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment